How to quickly get started with Rhino integration plugin:
We are glad to announce the release of the first of a series of FluidRay RT integration plugins for the major 3d modeling applications.
The first plugin released is FluidRay RT for Rhinoceros 3D. Remember to update the FluidRay RT application as well. Download Page.
With FluidRayRhino integration plugin for Rhinoceros you can now create photo-realistic renderings in just a few seconds from inside Rhino.
- Rhino materials and textures are used directly in your renderings
- You can also use the extensive list of materials, textures and lighting environments from the FluidRay RT library
- All changes in made inside Rhino are updated in real-time in the render window
- All additional FluidRay information is stored directly inside the Rhino file
We just released FluidRay RT 1.0.3, you can get it here.
In this release:
- Major speed improvements and bug fixes
- Much better Rhino import, especially for high complexity models
Here is a short video on how to get started when importing Rhino 3dm models.
A new YouTube video showing FluidRay RT in jewelry design:
We just added some jewelry renderings to the gallery. All models were directly imported in Rhino .3dm format from PaulKrush.com.
We just released FluidRay RT 1.0.2. You can get it here.
- Support for heterogeneous media and Dreamworks OpenVDB for 3d textures
- Much faster ambient occlusion (up to 16x)
- Faster PathTracerIntegrator (please recreate it in your scenes to pick up the changes)
- Fixed some bugs causing crashes
- Improved library icons
Heterogeneous media using Dreamworks’ OpenVDB.