We just upgraded our discussion forum to Discourse, a modern board that combines a slick design with great simplicity. Try it out here.
Get 20% off FluidRay RT, the fastest un-biased,
physically-based rendering software!
FluidRay RT is perfect for the most complex architectural visualization, interior design and product design scenes. Use FluidRay RT as standalone or render directly using our free Rhino, Sketchup and Shade Integration Plugins!
- State of the art rendering technology with real-time physically accurate Global Illumination
- Only real-time renderer without GPU limitations, extreme speeds on all task, all the time – avoid the cost of a fancy GPU that only really works fast some of the time!
- Super-fast performance using Intel Embree ray-tracing kernels
- Always achieves the best quality, no need to tweak esoteric rendering parameters
- Intuitive workflow is incredibly easy to use even if you don’t have any prior rendering knowledge
- Full spectral rendering that accurately simulates effects like dispersion and thin film interfaces
- Many different types of materials such as metal, matte, glass, frosted glass, plastic, mirror, etc.
Limited-time offer lasts until December 21st – get the fastest rendering software before time runs out!
We are glad to announce the release of FluidRay RT integration plugin for SketchUp,
you can now render using FluidRay RT directly from inside SketchUp!
Get the integration plugin here.
The integration plugin is for now available for SketchUp 2013/2014 Windows version.
We just released six new video tutorials. For more tutorials, please check the help page.
We just released FluidRay RT 1.1.1. You can find it here.
In this version:
- Improved convergence speed and reduced fireflies
- Fixed a bug causing some freezes in the Rhino integration plugin
- Possibility to import multiple textures to the library at once
- Possibility to import multiple HDRI environment maps to the library at once
We just released FluidRay RT 1.1, you can find it here.
- Improved convergence speed
- Ability to hide objects/materials
- Zoom extend selected
- Major bug fixes
How to quickly get started with Rhino integration plugin:
We are glad to announce the release of the first of a series of FluidRay RT integration plugins for the major 3d modeling applications.
The first plugin released is FluidRay RT for Rhinoceros 3D. Remember to update the FluidRay RT application as well. Download Page.
With FluidRayRhino integration plugin for Rhinoceros you can now create photo-realistic renderings in just a few seconds from inside Rhino.
- Rhino materials and textures are used directly in your renderings
- You can also use the extensive list of materials, textures and lighting environments from the FluidRay RT library
- All changes in made inside Rhino are updated in real-time in the render window
- All additional FluidRay information is stored directly inside the Rhino file
We just released FluidRay RT 1.0.3, you can get it here.
In this release:
- Major speed improvements and bug fixes
- Much better Rhino import, especially for high complexity models
Here is a short video on how to get started when importing Rhino 3dm models.