Subscribe to get new tutorials as soon as they come out!
This is the list of tools you’ll find in FluidRay’s main toolbar:
- import a file into current project;
- re-import a file. Changes made in FluidRay since the last time the file was imported will be preserved and any change made to the imported file will be merged;
- start or resume rendering;
- pause rendering;
- save current rendering to file;
- undo last operation;
- redo last operation;
- fit viewport into main window;
- change rendering resolution;
- change render mode;
- change rendering quality;
- zoom extents the whole scene;
- zoom extents selected elements;
- toggle red channel;
- toggle green channel;
- toggle blue channel;
- toggle alpha channel;
- toggle learning mode. When active, many advanced parameters will be hidden in order to give you a GUI more suitable for beginners.
Learn how to render animations
Learn some advanced techniques.