More and more designers are using rendering tools to showcase their work to current and potential clients. Whether you are creating architectural designs, interior designs, jewelry designs or other product designs, FluidRay is easy to incorporate into your workflow with our tutorials, support, and online community.
Benefits to incorporating a rendering tool into your design organization
- Creating more detailed designs: Clients can better visualize the entire project and sample different items like materials, fixtures, paint colors and lighting. Seeing the final design makes it easy for a client to visualize their future building, room or product and ultimately select you as their designer.
- Saving money: By examining the design details early, issues and needed changes become apparent early. Addressing issues before construction begins or materials are purchased keeps the project moving forward and avoids costly delays.
- Impressing clients: Your design presentations will highlight your abilities in an impressive, easy-to-view format. Design is highly competitive and design presentations must be attention grabbing. Renderings do exactly that. Because of the real-time nature of FluidRay, you can adjust designs on the fly; creating more excitement and winning over even the most demanding of clients.
- Changing options in real time or quickly present multiple design options: Clients are notorious for not knowing exactly what they want or they change their minds several times during the design process. This is natural and should be expected and incorporated into timelines. Using a rendering tool, like FluidRay, allows for multiple design options to be shared and details to be modified in real-time to better facilitate the process. When clients can see multiple options, decisions are made quickly and efficiently shaving time off a project.
- Communicating ideas: Effective communication of design ideas and iterations is certainly one of the most important aspects of the relationship between designer and client. Because of FluidRay’s real-time nature, modifications are made in seconds enabling communication between you and client to move forward efficiently.
When asked about incorporating a rendering tool into their organization, many designers indicate they don’t have the time or (frankly) the interest in learning another modeling tool. They aren’t able to spend time creating renderings when a 3d model created in Rhino, Sketchup, or similar is acceptable. While taking it to the next level would certainly be ideal, it is simply not worth the additional time and money. However, once these same designers realize how easy FluidRay is to learn and consider the benefits, they do in fact begin to use a rendering tool. This is exactly what happened to THE small HOUSE CATALOG. After displaying rendered designs on https://smallhousecatalog.com/, the company saw more than a 20% increase in online sales!
What makes FluidRay so easy to learn?
- Clear tutorials: FluidRay offers free tutorials that describe the details on how to create and refine renderings. Check out these examples or view them all on our HELP page.
Interior Rendering Tutorial
Architectural Rendering Tutorial
Jewelry Rendering Tutorial
- Accessible costs: FluidRay offers a free 10 day trial to get designers up and running with no commitment.
Once your free trial is complete, FluidRay offers an affordable monthly plan.
- Available support: The FluidRay support team is available to help with issues and questions as you learn about the FluidRay features and create renderings. Simply submit a question and someone from support will get back to you quickly. Additionally the online community of FluidRay users posts questions and answers to help other users navigate the tool.
- Works on most Windows or Mac computers: FluidRay doesn’t require any special equipment or high powered machines. Simply download FluidRay and start rendering in minutes.
- Real-time renderings: You can see your work immediately and make real time adjustments as needed. No waiting to see if your design looks right.
Are you ready to learn rendering for your next design project? Our pricing is inexpensive and we offer a free trial so you can see how fast and easy it is to turn your 3D models into realistic images that will inspire your clients. To learn how to create beautiful renderings in FluidRay, we provide a library of training tutorials. Experience the good side of rendering today!