Learn How to Master a Rendering Tool – Fast!
FluidRay’s intuitive interface and straightforward training resources make learning 3D rendering effortless. Our engineers designed FluidRay with usability in mind and the workflow can be grasped in a matter of minutes. To make rendering even easier, FluidRay comes with a large library of environments, materials and backgrounds. Check out our training tutorials for more details on learning how to render images in FluidRay. You’ll create designs quickly and easily, freeing yourself up to focus on imagining interiors for your clients.
Regardless of technical expertise, anyone can get up to speed on FluidRay in just a few minutes.
I love how I can drag & drop materials, lights and furniture in my interiors and quickly see the results! I can produce different proposals for my clients in no time. I can even tweak the illumination and materials while they stand by my side!
– Evelyn G.
Here we’ve outlined our available tutorials – check out 1 or all of them to get you professionally rendering FAST.
1. Getting Started With FluidRay
2. Interior Rendering With SketchUp and FluidRay
3. SketchUp Exterior Rendering With FluidRay
4. Rendering a Table With FluidRay
5. Rendering Complex Vegetation
6. Architectural Rendering in Rhino and FluidRay
7. Getting Started: Interior Rendering With Rhino and FluidRay
8. Jewelry Rendering Tutorial
9. Interior Rendering Tutorial
10. Another Jewelry Rendering Tutorial
Take your modeling skills to the next level by learning how to render with FluidRay. Your clients will be inspired! Download our software for a free trial. Our pricing is inexpensive so anyone can experience the good side of rendering!