FluidRay RT 0.9.8 Released
We just released FluidRay RT 0.9.8. You can get it here
New features include:
- Easier import of scenes from the File Menu (File->Import)
- Many new import formats. The supported formats now include: Alias Wavefront (.obj), SketchUp (*.skp), Rhino OpenNurbs (*.3dm), Collada (*.dae), FBX (*.fbx) , 3DS (*.3ds, *.ase), DirectX (.X), Stanford PLY (*.ply). Note: SketchUp format is supported only in Windows for now.
- Possibility to start FluidRay RT from command line(fluidraygui -i <file to import>)
- New widget to set the sun direction in the Sun-Sky Environment
- A lot of interface improvement and bug fixes