Introductory tutorial on how to setup a basic real-time image post-processing in FluidRay RT.
Rendering complex scenes can take some time. Post-processing in FluidRay RT lets you keep refining renders without starting over and see the changes in real-time. This video will cover:
- Extracting the different output images from a rendering
- Visualizing the output images in the Render View
- Changing the color and intensity in real-time
- Applying Reinhard Tone Mapping to adjust appearance
- Automatically saving the output images at specific intervals
For more tutorials, check out the Tutorial Page.