FluidRay RT tutorial on how to add imported objects to the asset library with a nice image preview.
Having a rich set of pre-made models ready to be dropped into your scene can speed up your workflow considerably. FluidRay RT makes it easy to import models into the asset library and apply them to the scene on the fly. This video will cover:
- Importing a model from file into the scene
- Creating new user folders in the asset library
- Importing a model from the scene to the asset librarty
- Quickly creating an image preview of your model
- Adding models to the scene using drag & drop
For more tutorials, check out the Tutorial Page.