FluidRay RT Demo 0.7.0 Beta Released!
We are pleased to announce the release of a new version of FluidRay RT real-time global illumination renderer. This is a huge update. New features:
– Spectral Rendering. The rendering is done now on a per wavelength basis, producing much more realistic results.
– Node library and Drag&Drop: assigning materials to objects, changing environment lighting, etc. is now done thru a super simple drag&drop interface, all in real-time. Nodes can be added to the library using Drag&Drop as well.
– IES lights, Spot lights
– Blackbody and arbitrary spectrum illumination
– Realistic Metals
– Participating media
– Video Tutorials to get started
– Speed Improvements & Bug Fixes
You can try FluidRay RT now by downloading the demo.
You can find a series of FluidRay RT introductory videos in the help page.